- Call for contributions
- Music Programme
- Presentation instructions
- New Resonances Festival
- Related events
- Important dates
- Corporate support & Sponsorship
- Author instructions & Submission
- Conference venue
- Music venue
- Travel information
- CMMR history
- Contact us
- Please visit our Isophonics portal to discover some of the research conducted at the Centre for Digital Music, Queen Mary University of London.
- Please visit the website of the CNRS Laboratoy of Mechanics and Acoustics (LMA) to discover the research areas of the centre.
The BEAM festival will be held at Brunnel University on 22-24 June 2012. This promises to be a fun and innovative event which may interest delegates who will stay in London over the weekend of 23-24 June 2012, that is, right after CMMR 2012.
BEAM is a high-tech music weekender, a playground of homemade instruments and sonic installations, where you can listen to, watch and learn how to create your own physically living electronic music.
BEAM was devised by Artistic Director Sarah Nicolls to explore the potential physicality of electronic music. The focus on electronic music being created LIVE is explored through a programme of performances, demonstrations, installations and workshops. BEAM brings together a global audience of artists, researchers, DiY electronics builders and enthusiasts, from beginners to veterans.